Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Woo Hoo!!!

Saturday I got to see my Aunt Geri again!!! It was great we went back to Camden and explored all over again. I wore my rain boots because I am smart like that and sweated my poor feet off, but it still was a great day. It was sad when we parted ways on the tube though. I was the weird crying lady on the tube :(. Oh well I am making my plans to come back already so I will be able to have more adventures with my Aunt Geri.

Saturday evening we all got gussied up and went out to Ashes to Ashes the new romantics night at the London stone.

Photobucket

We had a blast and danced like maniacs all night.

Luckily we got enough sleep and were up and ready to go on a mini adventure this morning before out tea party. We found Forbidden Planet London's largest comic book store. It was super nerdy and super cool. We also found a bunch of things there we would have loved to been doing this whole time here, but we just missed one turn the way that we usually ventured out. Eventually we made our way home and got ready for tea. Unfortunately today was a billion hundred degrees so walking around all dressed up nice was not so good. Everyone was hot and sweaty. Fortnum and Mason was lovely and air conditioned though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We weren't sure if there was going to actually be anything that would be vegan friendly, but our waiter spoke with the chef and they said no problem! Our tea and food was delicious!

Pea soup and artichoke

Photobucket

Then cucumber finger sandwiches, vegan scones, fruits and strawberry juice

Photobucket

and of course tea

Photobucket

Lainey and I in our tea party finery

Photobucket

Today was fun, but sadly it just means one day closer to leaving. I miss everyone at home terribly, and I am ready to come home, but at the same time I am not quite done with London. Two more days until the ten hour plane ride.

1 comment: