Sunday, June 26, 2011

I visit palaces, and study at Oxford. No big deal.

On Wednesday morning, Lainey and I got as smart looking as we could and hopped on our school bus to Oxford! But before we went to study at Oxford, (yes I am going to say I studied at Oxford as much as I can), we stopped by Blenheim Palace.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was beautiful there. We went on a portion of the tour but then had to be huried over to Oxford. You can't show up and be the rude late Americans. We stayed for a lecture at Oxford on the future of retailing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The class was interesting, and we all managed to follow it, without looking dumb :)

1 comment:

  1. I am going to get a bumper sticker: "My child studied at Oxford." I will drive around with it while wearing my "Oxford Mom" hoodie.

    ReplyDelete