Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Prudence Millinery

Here are the photos that I promised of Prudence Millinery. Prudence was amazing and is one of my new favorite people. She is so passionate about her job, and gave us great advice on how to get into the industry. I will be saving my pennies in hopes of studying with her. She offers summer courses in millinery.

Head with glorious Vivienne Westwood button stuck to it:
Photobucket

Prudence showing us one of her prized photos of her work:
Photobucket

Vintage hat form that belonged to the Queen Mother, that Prudence has:

Photobucket

Prudence modeling a hat form:
Photobucket

Wooden blocks that I need to learn how to make, or become best friends with someone who knows how to make:
Photobucket

A few of her amazing hats:
Photobucket

Our Prudence visit was amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment