Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last day in London :(

Last night we finally made it to the Jack the Ripper walking tour. It was awesome and we had a really great guide. It also gave us all sorts of new ideas of places to explore when we come back to visit again. Also we know who Jack the Ripper was now. Neener neener neener! Maybe if you are lucky we will tell everyone some day. We also got to see Diagon Alley! Yes it is real! Well the place is real, but there is not a bunch of fun Harry Potter stuff in the shops. Still really cool to see it though.
So Lainey and I are all packed up and ready to go home tomorrow. It is very sad. The whole we leave here at 10:25am and magically end up at home eleven hours later at 1:35pm is strange. I am crossing my fingers that my bag is not overweight. I will be wearing all of my heaviest clothing articles including my rainboots again so that should be super comfy on the plane haha I am definitely going to miss London, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone at home. See you all soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see you! I bet you have gotten taller : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great trip!! excited to see you!! i think you should be a tour guide...i feel like i was on the trip with you!

    ReplyDelete