Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jolly Old London Town!

I made it! I have been in London for over 24 hours now and I am in love! The buildings are gorgeous! The driving is very scary, it seems like you are going to get run over from every side of the road. We went on a bus tour of London today with a sassy little lady named Angie. She was a tiny little lady who would all of the sudden disappear while we were trying to follow her. We went to the changing of the guards and were right in the front and saw everything. We also got to see a peek of the rehearsal for the Queen's birthday parade. My first meal in London was a side of chips haha We were so sleepy it really didn't matter much what we ate. Today we made up for our not so great dinner last night and had the most delicious veggie bangers and mash. We also had orientation today which was not very exciting but important information. I took a video of the guards marching and a ton of photos which hopefully I will be able to post soon. Tomorrow we go to Vivienne Westwood and Stella McCartney so it should be a pretty good day :) I love and miss everybody! Talk to you later aligators!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! Give Stella a squench for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so jealous!!1 cant wait to hear more about the adventure!!
    love joe

    ReplyDelete